Looking for some chic beverages to offer at your Independence Day Soireé, like Taylor Swift and her friends? Famous Foodies set out to find some great options to “wow” your guest list.
Independence Day Sparkler (Non-Alcoholic)
- 1 seedless watermelon
- 1 package blueberries
- 1 package strawberries
- Slice Watermelon it into thin slices.
- Use a small star cookie cutter to cut out stars.
- Slice the strawberries in half.
- Fill a large water dispenser or container with sparkling water or club soda. Add the fruit and let sit for at least an hour before serving.
- Serve over ice with more fresh fruit in each glass.
Fresh Watermelon Margarita
- 1 part Justin Timberlake’s Sauza 901
- 1 part homemade watermelon juice
- ½ part lime juice
- ½ part simple syrup
- ½ part triple sec
- Add ingredients to an ice-filled shaker.
- Shake and strain over ice into a salt-rimmed cocktail or margarita glass.
- Garnish with a watermelon wedge.
Beach Whiskey Coconut Breeze
- 1 ½ oz of Beach Whiskey Island Coconut
- ½ oz of Light Rum
- 1 oz of Pineapple Juice
- ½ oz of Simple Syrup
- Shake well in a shaker
- Pour over Ice
- 2 Limes to Garnish
These concoctions will have your guests celebrating the 4th in style!