Wouldn’t it be great if you could eat your way to an amazing body? They say that your body shape is determined by 80% of what you put into your mouth and 20% by your activity level. Here’s to hoping that there is at least some truth to that statement; I’ve compiled a list of some of the foods that celebrity nutritionists swear by.
- Avocado- It tastes amazing on almost anything!
- Wild Salmon- High in omega 3
- Almonds-Grab a handful for a guilt-free snack.
- Dark Chocolate – You can feed your sweet tooth, one of the main reasons people crash and burn with their diets is because they deprive themselves from all sugar, and then gorge on a ton of desserts. You don’t have to have withdrawals!
According to health.com, nutritionist Carrie Wiatt has Denise Richards and Fergie fill up on Watery fruits and veggies like Cucumbers, Lettuce, watermelon, oranges and grapes
- A. nutritionist Jackie Keller tells clients like Charlize Theron to pile their plates with asparagus and green beans
- Eat Breakfast! Eat something that is high in protein like eggs or oatmeal with fresh fruit within 30 minutes of waking up, it sends your body the message that you are not starving.
- Spice it up! Supermodel trainer David Kirsch tells clients like Anne Hathaway and Liv Tyler to add red pepper flakes, chopped jalapeños, and hot pepper sauce to their meals. He claims that it makes food taste delicious and turns down hunger, so you eat less.
- And last but not least, DRINK WATER!
Still not convinced? Take it from one of the most beautiful celebs out there, Jessica Alba; “I altered my diet by eating lean protein, like chicken or fish, and lots of fruits and veggies. During the day I’ll have some dried fruit, or a chocolate or strawberry frozen yogurt, but I try to steer clear of desserts and bread.”